If you have a space in your smile, then you might be feeling pretty intense about fixing your smile with cosmetic care. Small, medium-size, or large spaces can make you feel unhappy with multiple aspects of your smile. First, you might not feel great about how your smile looks to the world around you (and you may not like seeing it in your reflection). You may also have problems with food becoming stuck, with dental hygiene, and more. So, how to repair the issue? Learn what you need to know with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: In most instances, we can fill and close the small spaces between your teeth that cause your smile to look less than exceptional with either bonding or veneers. We will talk with you about which you prefer and which will work best.
- True or False: In some instances, if you are dealing with allover spacing or serious gaps, we may refer you to a trusted orthodontist if cosmetic care will not suffice.
- True or False: If your space is the result of a missing tooth, then you do not require cosmetic or orthodontic care. You need a tooth replacement.
- True. Both dental bonding and veneers can address this concern. By speaking with you and looking at your smile, we can easily determine which will better suit you.
- True. Sometimes, the spaces in your smile point to a more serious concern that will require a comprehensive treatment, such as orthodontic care.
- True. Spaces that are left due to tooth loss will require a prosthetic tooth, not cosmetic care.
Address Spaces With Our Care
Sick of the spaces in your smile but not sure what to do? Let us know, so we may help you! Set up an appointment in Grand Prairie, TX by contacting your dentist at Pecan Tree Dental to schedule a visit at (972) 262-5111.