You might know that a dental crown is a beneficial option for your tooth when something goes wrong. You may also know that this is generally the suggestion you will receive when a filling is just not going to cut it (such as when you’re dealing with serious tooth decay). However, that does not necessarily suggest you are knowledgeable regarding the many benefits you can expect. Interested in learning more? A quiz is an easy, informational way to get started.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you see us for a dental crown, you are literally rescuing the future of your tooth.
- True or False: We can assure you that the shape and fit of your crown will be wonderful. You will quickly adjust to the way it feels to have a crown over your tooth and your bite will feel balanced and comfortable.
- True or False: Fortunately, you will be able to look forward to a smile that looks like, well, a healthy smile that’s all yours! We offer lifelike crowns for a precise, natural finish.
- True. A tooth that is damaged enough to require a dental crown is one that will be worse off on a daily basis. At some point, the tooth will become infected or further broken if you do not treat it. A crown will ensure the tooth stays safe for many years.
- True. A crown is crafted with exceptional attention to detail based on the dimensions and shape of your smile. The fit will be accurate and comfortable.
- True. In addition to matching the dimensions and shape, we also use materials that mimic your tooth tissue and we customize the color for a lovely, believable end result.
See Us For A Beautiful Crown Today
When it’s time for a dental crown, come in for a restoration that’s customized and beautiful, while it protects your tooth. Set up an appointment in Grand Prairie, TX by contacting your dentist at Pecan Tree Dental to schedule a visit at (972) 262-5111.