If you know anything about the advantages of dental bonding, then … well … you know that they can certainly be classified as “awesome.” However, if you’ve been searching for ways to make improvements but you don’t really know a lot about bonding yet, you may not feel fully educated on these very exciting benefits. Good news: A short quiz will help you figure out how much cosmetic information you’ve gathered and will answer some questions along the way.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: One of the benefits of dental bonding is the fact that the composite will look natural once the treatment is complete.
- True or False: Fortunately, if some of your teeth require contouring but others require bonding, you don’t need to find yourself in a tug of war. You may rely on both treatments to help you add tissue where you need more (with bonding, of course) and to remove some with contouring.
- True or False: Sometimes, it’s possible to address issues with bonding that you may have assumed required a more complex and costly treatment.
- True. Of course, this is one of the most exciting aspects of receiving dental bonding. It’s going to look natural, thanks to our ability to strategically craft the composite and to customize its shade.
- True. Think of these treatments as friends instead of as things that come into conflict with one another. One adds tissue where you need more, while the other removes tissue. Perhaps you need to fill spaces with bonding and smooth down a sharp point. No problem.
- True. You may assume you need braces or veneers for things like fixing spaces or chips. However, bonding is often sufficient.
Make Small Issues Go Away With Bonding
Remember that dental bonding is here to help you address small issues that require rebuilding, filling in, lengthening, camouflaging, and more! Set up an appointment in Grand Prairie, TX by contacting your dentist at Pecan Tree Dental to schedule a visit at (972) 262-5111.