Do you want a brighter smile? Do you feel embarrassed of your smile due to dental imperfections such as misalignment or unsightly gaps between teeth? At Pecan Tree Dental, we offer patients the latest in cosmetic dentistry
. In today’s blog, your Grand Prairie dentist
, Dr. Quinn Smith, uses a fun and informative quiz
to explain how our cosmetic procedures rejuvenate smiles.
Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Smith brightens smiles in under an hour.
2. True or False: Porcelain veneers address multiple dental imperfections.
3. True or False: Dr. Smith offers teeth whiteners you can use from home.
4. True or False: Lumineers enhance smiles without requiring the removal of tooth enamel.
5. True or False: Dental bonding restores damaged teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz Answer Key
1. True. With Zoom! Whitening, your Grand Prairie cosmetic dentist
can whiten smiles with a special bleaching solution and powerful light in less than one hour.
2. True. Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain placed on a patient’s front teeth. Durable and stain resistant, porcelain veneers allow Dr. Smith to mask permanent stains, correct the appearance of misalignment, reshape damaged or malformed teeth, and close gaps between teeth.
3. True. Dr. Smith will use an impression of your smile to create a custom-made whitening tray. He will then prescribe a bleaching agent. Simply wear the gel-filled trays daily for the amount of time recommended by Dr. Smith and in as little time as two weeks, you can enjoy a gorgeous, stain-free smile.
4. True. Porcelain veneers require the removal of small layers of tooth enamel to make room for the veneers. Lumineers are ultra-thin and can be placed without removing enamel.
5. True. Dr. Smith applies several thin layers of the composite material, reshaping and sculpting the tooth as the boding agent cures. Dental bonding allows Dr. Smith to repair cracked or chipped teeth.
Schedule a Visit with Your Grand Prairie Cosmetic Dentist
Interested in improving the appearance and health of your smile with our innovative cosmetic dental procedures
? Then talk to your Grand Prairie cosmetic dentist
today. To schedule an appointment, contact
our 75052 dental office today by calling 972-262-5111. We welcome patients from Grand Prairie, Arlington, South Dallas, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and surrounding communities.